January 4, 2022

New Year~ New TV Shows!

 


I am all about the holidays, as you know. October, November, and December are my favorite months of the year, full of special days and holidays. I am always sad when New Year's Day ends, as I know we have to wait another year for it all to begin again. One thing that makes me feel better is the fresh new start to a brand new year and knowing that we are settling in for a few months of calm and cozy. 

January means the start of some of our favorite television shows too. Here are a few I am looking forward to watching as I am snuggled on the couch.

The Bachelor
January 3, 2022

Is this a ridiculous premise for a television show? Yep. Would I want my daughter to go on television to find a husband in a man who is also dating thirty other women? Nope. Do I enjoy watching it every single season, knowing it is more likely scripted entertainment? You bet.

Ozark
January 21, 2022

This is a great show, mainly because I am a huge Jason Bateman fan. At first, I wasn't sure about it, but I got sucked in very quickly. The first three seasons are out on Netflix, and the new and final season starts in a few weeks. Cannot wait.

Servant
January 21, 2022

This one is a bit strange. I got hooked when I was down with the stomach flu, binged the first season, and waited for the second. It is creepy, but I cannot figure it out, and I am excited to see where it goes. Servant is on Apple TV.

The Amazing Race
January 5, 2022

Finally! After a long wait, this favorite is back. I am sure there may be some adjustments because of Covid, but I am excited to see Phil at each and every stop. By the way, this is the only one of the shows I listed that is family-friendly. 

How about you? What are you watching? I'd love to hear!

Happy Wednesday!

Billie Jo



6 comments:

  1. So very excited to watch the Amazing Race! I was disappointed with Survivor but I guess we've got to start somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited that Amazing Race is back, I love it so much!!! So do my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Netflix ‘Home for Christmas’. I’ve watched it 3 times..luv

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad The Amazing Race has begun again. We are watching Billions from season 3 forward. My sons former roommate was cast for the new season so we want to be caught up so we can watch Tony.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Billie Jo! Love that vintage photo of them watching tv together. That's me, as I enjoy the old movies the most, but when I didn't have cable and only watching Netflix, I watched a few good movies. There was a dozen of them, but the one I remember was The Terminal. Tom Hanks is just the best. I'm not sure there's a better actor than him haha.

    Wishing you more good movie nights in the new year.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Billie Jo! I'm not much a TV person, but my husband records the Amazing Race and we watched it this afternoon. So fun to watch! I'm a BBC watcher. Love all the Agatha Christie Poirot series, Father Brown, Cranford and my all time favorite Downton Abbey. Many old movies on TCM are good as well. Enjoy all your cozy shows!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo