Good morning! I'm coming to you from my bedroom, listing the things I need to accomplish today. I would love to snuggle back under these comfy quilts for a bit, especially since outside my window appears to be sleet, ice, and snow. I do, however, have adult things to do, so...on with it, right?
- Make way into the bathroom.
- Try to salvage hair from yesterday with dry shampoo and a little luck.
- Call the doctor's office to see if Flynn needs immunizations.
- If so, ask about the one she had a reaction to last time.
- Avoid a box of fresh donuts on the kitchen counter.
- Unless the vanilla cream is still in there. In that case, enjoy!
- Hope the ice storm stops in time for Flynn's appointment.
- Drop dogs off at Madison's because we have painter's here, and they are nice.
- Too nice to subject them to excessive barking for hours.
- Take Flynn to her appointment.
- Return to Madison's for lunch.
- Leave dogs with Madison while I ride with Steve to his appointment.
- Pick up dinner after the appointment.
- Eat said dinner at Madison's because our kitchen will smell like paint.
- Watch Name That Tune which we taped last night.
- Gather all my dogs and people and return home.
- Remember to take my pills.
- Debate whether or not to do my complete nightly routine.
- Climb into bed, where the day began, and say my prayers.
- Be thankful for this day.
Those are the highlights. Sprinkled among them are talks with my mom on the phone and with my children, adding fresh laundry to the piles you see above on our window seat, and drinking too much iced coffee. What does your day look like, my friends? Have a cozy and blessed one!