March 18, 2020
Mocha is right by my side these days.
We are schooling, reading, sharing family dinners, and talking.
Talking about how people will one day read about these days.
We are called upon to let them know we listened, prayed, hoped, and came together.
And how we persevered.
Have a calm, cozy day sweet friends.
March 13, 2020
March 11, 2020
1. Young people can make falling in love very complicated.
2. Each person should follow his or her own heart.
3. Mascara usage has changed a great deal since I was young.
4. Some moms are way too involved in their children's personal lives.
5. I was blessed with a wonderful, loving mother-in-law.
6. Reality television may not be the best place to look for your soulmate.
7. Chris Harrison is the best.
Anything you want to add?
March 6, 2020
March 4, 2020
Do you have some favorite blogs you think others would like to read?
Are there some you think should have more readers?
Let me know in the comments, and we can all find new friends here in Blogland!
You can name them, or even link them.
I enjoy reading so many blogs, and you can find them on my sidebar.
Here are a few I will share today:
Madeline at https://adashofsnark.blogspot.com/
Danielle at http://danielle-daniellesweets.blogspot.com/
Heather at http://justjoshuasgirl.blogspot.com/
Patti at https://pattiamg.blogspot.com/
Please visit them and let them know you are new.
And now, please share some of your daily reads that you would
like others to know about!