I hope you haven't made your last trip to the grocery store, my friends. If you have, you may want to brave those lines one more time to pick up the ingredients to make this delicious punch. It is worth it. Promise! Here is the recipe, but go ahead and double it. You'll thank yourself later. : ) The original recipe can be found here.
- Three cups chilled pineapple juice
- Three cups chilled cranberry juice cocktail
- Four cups ginger ale
- Cranberries and lime slices
- Pour everything except cranberries and lime slices into a pitcher or punchbowl.
- Add ice, cranberries and lime slices.
- Stir gently.
This is a picture of our Christmas morning table last year, with the Christmas Punch in my mom's beautiful glass pitcher.
On this eve of Christmas Eve, we are burning a new scent to me...Alpine Martini.
Yankee describes it as a scent of mountain berries with a sprig of pine.
Not entirely sure what that means, but it sounds good!
Have a wonderful day, my friends!
See you here tomorrow for one last post before Christmas!!