and here is what is inside...
Tapped at my door today.
And said, "Put on your winter wraps,
And come outdoors to play."
Is always full of fun;
Until the set of sun.
Will stay a month with me
And we will have such jolly times-
Just come along and see.
Winifred C. Marshall
The next thing in the folder is my handwritten list of things to do this month.
1. New Planner organized
2. Put Christmas decorations away
3. Clean good
4. Kids- Thank Yous for Christmas
5. Pack away Christmas clothes
6. Wash and put out Valentines clothes
7. Begin to look for Valentines
8. Order supplies for upcoming holidays
Chinese New Year
St. Patrick's Day
There is also a Prayer for the New Year and An Epiphany House Blessing
And lastly...a print out reminder of Chocolate Cake Day! It is celebrated every year on January 27!
And that is my January Folder! Happy Planning!