May 5, 2023

Random Photo Friday

Hello! And Happy Friday! Before we get to this weekend, I must share my photos from last weekend. The guys were on a weekend trip, so the girls and I had our own weekend! We ate McDonald's...the Fish Filet is highly underrated...watched a favorite movie...Signs with Mel Gibson and Joaquin Phoenix...went to dinner after Mass, and had a delicious brunch at Madison's house. 


Madison made the most delicious Belgium waffles for Sunday brunch.


Oh! We got Dairy Queen too!


My baby girl is growing up!



These are the only photos I have of this week. The guys brought back a little something extra in the form of a stomach bug and were kind enough to share it with me. I have spent time on the couch with a warm blanket, some of Madison's chicken noodle soup, and my pup. It isn't horrible, and I did have this for a view, so it was alright.

Have a wonderful May weekend, my friends. I am looking forward to watching the Coronation of King Charles tomorrow! And to the scones that Madison is making to enjoy as we do. Grown children are the most wonderful blessings, aren't they? 

Thanks for visiting!


Billie Jo









13 comments:

  1. I will also be awake at 4:00 am to watch the coronation! I should get some sort of scone to go with it too. That's a good idea. Sorry you had a stomach bug but I am glad it wasn't too bad and you got to snuggle a pup with a great view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey friend! It has been a bit since I have popped in! Hope you feel much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Billie Jo! Love the pics. Hope you are having an amazing Friday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the most gorgeous family! And your view is gorgeous! Scones and the coronation, what could be better. But I am so sorry you will be watching while ill! To me, waffles & Dairy Queen are the perfect meal!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The view from your couch is glorious, Billie Jo. I am sorry the guys were so kind to share the stomach bug with you. Hope you are feeling better! What beautiful pictures you shared! And I will agree with you on the the fish sandwich being underrated. It is my go to when I eat there. Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Squeeze your little girl . She is growing up. Love your view. Hope everyone is better now. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO fun to have girls time! Your daughter is growing up and is beautiful!
    The photos are so pretty - love the sun shining on the trees. But bummer about the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun to enjoy the weekend with your girls so much. You are a very blessed woman, and you're right. That view is wonderful. I am very sorry that you got a bug though. Those are never fun. Our daughter-in-law plans to attend the coronation with the friends she made while standing in line to file past the Queen's casket. They made plans that day to meet in a certain pub to walk to the coronation. Isn't that fun? I wish I were there to join her.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grown children are such a blessing and the grandchildren…

    ReplyDelete
  10. As I type this, I am watching guests arriving at Westminster Abbey.
    Your children are such a blessing. It is wonderful to watch them grow and thrive. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. (((BIG BIG SMILES)))) And I adore your new look around here, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum! That waffle with fruit looks yummy! I love McDonald's fish fillet sandwich and, yes, SIGNS is one of my favorites, too! Your lake photos are lovely! What state do you live in? Ely, Minnesota is my second home and those photos remind me of that place. Beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo