We always enjoy a sweet treat during the show. Sometimes Heather brings something yummy, sometimes Peyton provides it. Last night, Peyton made these incredible chocolate cookies. They are amazing. Seriously. She found the recipe on Pinterest, and it originally appeared here. If you love chocolate, you must try these cookies. Even if you don't indulge in watching The Bachelor on Monday nights.
Double Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Melt 1 cup chocolate chips and butter together for 15 seconds at a time, in microwave, stirring in between, until smooth. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together sugars, eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Don't over mix.
- Fold in chocolate/butter mixture.
- Add remaining cup of chocolate chips.
- Stir until combined.
- Scoop 1/4 cup batter onto baking sheets, lined with lightly sprayed parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven, temperature reduced to 300 degrees when you put them in, for 18 minutes.
- Makes about one dozen cookies.
- Allow cookies to cool before removing.
That's one cookie.
Add one tall glass of cold milk.
This is as good as it gets, my friends.
Oh. My. Word. Holy yum Batman! Lol ;)ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing - thanks for being an amazing baker Peyton!!
The cookies look amazing.ReplyDelete
Now that is what I call a cookie, they look amazing.ReplyDelete
Billie JO, that cookie looks so good. No, I wouldn't want my daughter's to be on that show. I don't watch it.ReplyDelete
Have a good day!
Nothing like good friends and good food together!ReplyDelete
I wish I had one of those cookies right now!! And I have to watch the Bachelor during the day when no one else is at home. Even Sarah gives me hard time for watching it and all my husband can do is shake is head! Oh well!!ReplyDelete
Yum! I love a good cookie.ReplyDelete
Oh my goodness these sound amazing!!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the recipe Peyton! Can't wait to try!!!ReplyDelete
Billie Jo -- I was just thinking of making some cookies! Thanks for the inspiration! Looks so yummy!ReplyDelete
Billie Jo, I need to try this recipe! Yum!ReplyDelete
Yum! It just so happens I'm watching The Bachelor as I type this :)ReplyDelete
Chocolate chips are going on my shopping list!! :)ReplyDelete
Hi Billie Jo!ReplyDelete
What fun! Every girl needs that special friend that she can trust with her craziest T.V. drama! I don't watch it, but I can only imagine that it makes for some sassy watching... ;0)
The cookies look divine! Who doesn't love chocolate on chocolate?!
Looks so delicious!!!ReplyDelete
I've been addicted to the The Bachelor and all things Bachelor related since season 1, so I can totally relate! : ) Those cookies look to-die-for! I am definitely going to try them! Another winner for Peyton! ♥ReplyDelete
Oh my heavenly word! That looks absolutely delicious!ReplyDelete
You just can't go wrong with a chocolate cookie can you?? I mean it's CHOCOLATE! Yummy!ReplyDelete
Enjoy your weekend!
Oh yum! These look delicious!!!! My family will thank me if I made these!!ReplyDelete