- 6 cups Rice Chex
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Spray a large bowl with cooking spray.
- Add 6 cups Chex cereal.
- In a small pot, combine corn syrup and sugar over medium heat.
- Once boiling, take off heat and stir in 1 and 1/2 cups peanut butter.
- Pour over cereal and mix carefully.
- Drop onto wax paper and shape if desired.
- Using a microwave safe dish, melt chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, 1/2 cup peanut butter, and vanilla.
- Heat slowly...in ten to fifteen second intervals to keep chocolate from scorching.
- Stir until smooth.
- Refrain from scooping some into your mouth at once. : )
- Pour over your scotcharoos on your wax paper.
- Allow to cool at room temperature.
- Yes. You need to wait.
- Then...enjoy. With a huge glass of cold milk nearby.
Well this is on my list of desserts for next week! I'll try them and tag you! Anything with peanut butter and chocolate is all we need. 😁😍 Thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
Looks delicious, such a shame I live so far away I would be right around...ReplyDelete
Looks so good. Peyton is the best!ReplyDelete
Oh Yummy! Those look good. I've got to make my boys some! :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing...
Oh My! These look Devine! I don't think I've ever heard of them but I can tell you my mouth is watering just looking at that photo! Your Peyton is very talented. and I Love that her Brother asked her to make these-cute!ReplyDelete
These are the bomb! We found that Rice Krispies are easier to use. Rhett has good taste :)ReplyDelete
Billie Jo, I must live under a rock! I've never heard of Sunbutter. Is it made from sunflower seeds? Regardless - YUM!ReplyDelete
These sound amazing!!ReplyDelete
Oh yes - these are a weakness for me! I try not to make them very often because they are TOO good!!! ;) xoxoReplyDelete
Oh my, these look delicious!!! I am definitely going to try them! Thanks for sharing the recipe! My mouth is watering : )ReplyDelete
PS I love your new side bar goodies!! We ♥ Gene! xx
Yummy, yum, yum!!! A treat clearly addicting I'm not sure I can thank you for sharing haha, now I just might have to make those little devils!ReplyDelete
"Real school"---that sure made me giggle....have a great day Billie Jo.ReplyDelete
My recipe is a little different but they are so yummy! When my girl had a tough day recently, it was Scotcheroos to the rescue! Put a smile right back on her face! Enjoy -- watch out - they are addictive!ReplyDelete
Peyton is a great maker isn't she!ReplyDelete
My husband (Scott) makes these with Rice Krispies as bars. And he got kind of known for them in college and now every time we see certain friends we have to have Scott-a-roos. :)ReplyDelete
These look and sound delicious! Thank you for sharing the recipe!ReplyDelete
They look scrumptious! Thank you so much for sharing. :)ReplyDelete
YUM! I've heard of them, but have never tried them. Looks like these are a summertime must try.ReplyDelete