But wait, there's more.
Yes. The entire family. Some were here at home. Some at their own home. Some at the condo. We were dropping like flies. If it weren't so horrible, it would have been humorous. Fortunately, some were affected less than others, so while I have little to no memory of Friday at all, Steve felt well enough to provide Saltines and fluids regularly. It is Sunday night now, and I think we are on the mend. Tomorrow I plan to open the doors and windows, change the bedsheets, and have a dance party with several cans of Lysol.
We will resume our regularly scheduled blogging on Wednesday with a catch-up post. And I hope to visit with you all soon!
Billie Jo

Noooo! It's the worst. Feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteOh NO!!! I'm SO sorry!! I have heard that Norovirus usually comes from food. Did all of you eat something out that was maybe suspicious? You must be so miserable, praying that you get well really soon!!
ReplyDeleteMy goodness. I hope you and your family are all well soon. I notice the photo of your mom on the sidebar, she looks so joyful and cute. You must miss her so.
ReplyDeleteOoooooh no. I am so sorry. The WORST! I am glad you're all on the mend. Do you use the Lysol laundry sanitizer? I am not one for using it frequently but I do appreciate it after illnesses.
ReplyDeleteOh, no! I am so, so sorry to hear and hope you are all finally on the mend. The stomach flu is the worst.
ReplyDeleteOh my, how horrible that you were all affected by nastiness. Rest and recover completely!! xo
ReplyDeleteWhile I am sorry that you all were sick, I am glad and relieved to hear you are on the mend.
ReplyDeleteI hope you're all feeling better soon!!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. There might be things that are worse than the whole family having it, but right now I can't think of anything. Feel better!
ReplyDeleteNooooo! That's awful. Take it easy, dont do too much at once. Sending love and health to you and your family. I have health anxiety and am extremely terrified when when the vomiting starts.
ReplyDeleteoh Billie Jo. I am so sorry that you all have a visit from the big monster. Bless your hearts... prayers that you all feel better and gain your strength back.
ReplyDeleteOh no, so sorry, hope you are all feeling better real soon.
ReplyDeleteYikes! Thankfully, it sounds like you are on the mend.
ReplyDeleteOh, bless ALL of you! That really is the worst! I pray everyone is feeling better soon. Take care. ❤️
ReplyDelete