September 2, 2026

I Didn't Make These

 But I wish I did. 







Happy Wednesday!

Billie Jo




17 comments:

  1. I love them. Also, I grew up hearing all about quicksand and the Bermuda triangle.
    What happened to them??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ALL of these! Haha! I can relate so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each one of these made me giggle. Thanks for sharing, Billie Jo! Happy September!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all terrific and spot on!! Thanks for the good giggles!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these so much! I just read them to Phil and we laughed and laughed! I especially like the first one, the fridge one, and the phone one. Stripping the bed is actually so ME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed each of these Billie Jo. Funny thing...I can related to most of them in one way or another. Happy September

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, these are marvelous! Sometimes I really miss the ability to slam down the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of these. I miss being able to slam the phone down especially when the scammers call.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some great ones. Love the phone one!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love these Billie Jo, especially that phone one. I'm a Cottage Whimsy lover, and I haven't seen that one yet. Isn't it delightful? And refrigerator, what's up with that? Also, that first one is so me. Thanks for the smiles, my friend. And happy September!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every single one of these made me laugh! Thank you my friend. And yes, it definitely tastes like purple!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo