October 25, 2024

Friday Photos

Hello, my friends! And Happy Friday! I apologize for not visiting this week. I plan to snuggle in with my coffee and laptop this weekend and catch up with you all. This week, my best friend Heather and her husband traveled here for a few days, and we had the best time! We stayed at the condo, and the late October weather could not have been more beautiful. We went to the most charming town nearby for a spa day and afterward sat outside for a delicious lunch in the autumn air. Madison arranged it all, and we all enjoyed it so much!





I am an early riser and, as such, am rewarded with sights like this when I walk into the kitchen.



Heather and I also spent some time on the beach, watching the waves and talking, or as my dad used to say, "...solving all the problems of the world!"



Today, we are planning lunch and a bit of shopping. I am always so happy to spend time together. Everyone needs a Heather in their life. 


Have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy it doing what you love—or maybe doing nothing. Next weekend, we welcome November! But first, Halloween!




Billie Jo


( Google for the spooky fun. )






6 comments:

  1. Best friends are one of the most wonderful gifts we ever give ourselves. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last one made me laugh out loud!! Glad you enjoyed your time at the condo with loved ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great time! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had that time with your friend. The pictures are lovely. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh. this is wonderful for you to be able to share this special time with your friend. I've always heard that saying..."solving the problems of the world" that's what we ladies do. Thankfully the weather was just perfect for a nice lunch. Hope you enjoy your day and get to do a lot of shopping and visiting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo