August 11, 2023

Wrapping Up The Week

 


Hello! And Happy Friday! I am coming to you from the beach this morning, where we have spent a few days with my best friend Heather and her husband, Dave. Here are a few pictures of the fun we had together...


Baskin Robbins ice cream is a must for me here because we have none anywhere close to us at home. I introduced Heather to the best flavor ever, World Class Chocolate and she was hooked! Fun fact: I will always choose a sugar cone over a bowl. Every time.


I am blessed to have my oldest daughter be a hair, makeup, and fashion expert. This took about 3 seconds, and it looked and felt so good!





,

I am the only early riser, so my mornings were quiet on the porch with my coffee and rosary.



Late afternoon was for this. Sitting watching the waves and spending time with a friend.


I'm not referring to this guy, whom I was a little afraid of.


Which was ok because he had some contemplating going on.




Finally, sitting on the porch at the end of the day, everyone is full, relaxed, rested, and happy,



Because the beach will do that every time. 

Have a wonderful weekend, my friends. Enjoy these waning weeks of summer! 

Billie Jo













15 comments:

  1. Such pretty sights to be found at the beach. I now want to stick my toes in the sand. :)
    So nice that you are able to enjoy the beach (and ice cream) with your friend.
    Do you think your daughter would consider sharing a tutorial for that 3 second hairdo? It looks great and also cool. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I miss the beach. It's been several years since we've been there. In Nebraska, it's a bit hard to find an ocean, but when we lived in Spokane we went at least once a year. It was still an 8-9 hour drive but that's nothing for us. We're used to long drives. Our goal is to find an ocean next year.
    It looks like you had a very peaceful and happy time with. your friend. I'm so glad.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skies are gorgeous!! So are you staying for the weekend? Which beach? Those gulls are large, and can be a bit intimidating! Who want a bowl when you can have one that is edible? I have never tried that flavor, now I want some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ocean pictures are so beautiful. I'm fortunate I did get some beach time this summer. I don't get much, living in Colorado!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to see if I can get that flavor, I've never had it! Though I eat ice cream so slowly it has to be in a bowl otherwise the drips are too much for me. (I know it doesn't make sense but melted ice cream on my fingers gets me all wigged out.) So so glad you're at the beach and living your best life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beach time is a good time for me as well 😀. I enjoy the pictures 📸 you shared. I remember seeing the sunset on the coast and took some photos of it as well. It's going to be hot later these next few days thru mid next week. Fire hazard as well. I like Baskin Robbins ice cream as well. We usually get ice cream on the coast or where we travel. Have a blessed weekend. 💐 ~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely day at the beach! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful place to spend some time relaxing. So glad you could be there with your friend. I love your hair - looks so cute. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that is some ice cream cone. :)
    Sounds like you are enjoying your beach time!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh the beach, peaceful and pretty! Spending time with a friend makes it perfect. I always chose the cone too. That looks delicious, it makes me want one:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lovely to have a few says at the beach. There is something so restful about sitting watching the waves ... I miss it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you had a wonderful time at the beach. Looks just about perfect :) Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like such a fun outing! Add the ice cream and that's all I would need :) Happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful beach photos! So fun and relaxing to be near the waves. Funny, we have a Baskin Robbins basically right down the street and yet, we never seem to go there. Might have to make a visit soon just to check it out. And yes, ALWAYS get the sugar cone over the bowl. Hope your new week is off to a wonderful start!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your beach views look amazing. Enjoys these late summer days. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo