July 28, 2023

Thank You

Hello, my friends. Thank you so much for all the support, prayers, and comfort since the passing of our precious Kirby. I shared all the comments and emails with my family, and we are thankful for your kindness and prayers. We will continue to reflect on the memories of the happy times and the joy he brought us all.

We miss Kirby terribly and are finding comfort in being together. My best friend Heather and her husband Dave came to visit on Wednesday night, and she brought cupcakes and my very favorite donuts. Madison and Nicolas came over too, and we had dinner and visited. Last night, Peyton and Chris came over for a boat ride, swimming, and dinner.

.

These two are comforting each other. They both miss their best friend.

I hope you have a lovely weekend, my friends. We plan on visiting my Mom on Sunday, and I am so excited to see her! Other than that, we don't have much planned.

I am looking forward to coffee and some time with my new book. I apologize for not visiting this week. I will be around soon!

Thanks again, my friends.

Have a lovely weekend!

BillieJo






12 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, Billie Jo. Our pets are like family members. It is so hard to lose them. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've all been together a lot to comfort each other. I understand perfectly how sad it is. When we lost our Chloe-girl three springs ago, we swore up and down, NO MORE DOGS! It was so hard when we lost her. She was the absolute perfect dog who obeyed every command, sometimes even before you voiced it! She knew when to comfort you, when to be playful. We had her seven months before she ever barked! She was a rescue and knew she had it good! :-) Well, we lasted just over a year before we adopted Zoey. She's the opposite of Chloe. Sassy and spoiled, but we do love her.
    Enjoy your weekend. I'll continue to pray for peace in your hearts.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our grand dog died last November and we still talk about her every day. It takes times to get over losing a beloved pet. Give yourself that time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is good to hear from you! Friends are such a blessing to get us through hard times like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Continued prayers and biggest hugs to you all (Mom too!) Have a wonderful weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been MIA here for a bit so I didn't get to see the update. I'm very, very sorry about Kirby. I know this feeling all too well and my heart breaks for you. I pray you find comfort in the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take care of yourself, Billie Jo. Sending love and warm hugs. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Billie Jo. So sorry to hear about Kirby. Losing an animal friend is hard. Sending you love and virtual hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. (((Billie Jo))) I am so sorry for your loss. Sending you much love and comfort to you and your lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry to read this! I have been so busy with work + kids this summer that I have not been reading blogs, so I am just now catching up. Our pets are so important to us, so I can imagine how hard this is. Sending comforting thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hard post to make I know, and hard to comment with tears in my eyes. I feel for you friend I am so very sorry for your loss. It hits me because our family has also lost our precious Tinkerbell early this year. We miss her every day. She was 17 years old our pets are family. Love to you and yours ~Row.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo