I keep reminding myself that this is the time of year I wait for. It is so easy to let these days pass in a blur of necessary activity, without noticing the leaves floating down around me and the sun glistening through the colorful trees. If I am not careful, I will miss the fun spooky movies on AMC and the scent of crisp leaves outside my front door.
Here are some of the ways we are attempting to make the most of these fleeting, spooky, cozy days. Maybe you will find something you can add to your October weekend! (Click on the orange for a link.)
1. Spiderweb Munch This is a sweet treat we have made forever! Peyton makes it every year and we enjoy it during one of our favorite family Halloween movies. Two of our favorites are Halloweentown and Twitches.
2. Candles and Coffee are a simple way to slow down and relax and enjoy the cozy autumn days. Bonus points for a spooky, festive mug.
3. Fall Harvest Cake This is an amazing cake we have been making forever! It is a delicious addition to any autumn evening.
4. Pumpkin Stuffed Shells This is a delicious dinner for this time of year! So good!
5. Take a ride and see the leaves during the day and Halloween decorations during the evening. Remember to play a festive Halloween playlist!
6. Take advantage of all the fun and festive masks available now! Mine is comfy and fun and I found it on Etsy.
Well, time for me to get started enjoying this beautiful autumn day. Have a cozy, spooky, festive weekend, my friends! Feel free to share what you will be doing down below in the comments! Thanks for visiting!