Pumpkin Stuffed Shells
- 1 box pasta shells, cooked, drained, and rinsed in cold water
- 1 can ( 15 oz. ) canned pumpkin
- 2 cups ricotta cheese and yes, use the whole milk ricotta : )
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese...and more to sprinkle on top
- 1 egg
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or the garlic powder equivalent if you forgot to buy them like I did...
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1 large jar of pasta sauce...I like Tomato Basil...
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook shells according to directions...and then drain and rinse.
- Spray 13x9 baking dish with Pam and pour some sauce on bottom.
- Mix pumpkin, cheeses, egg, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Stuff each shell with pumpkin mixture and place in baking dish.
- Cover with remaining sauce.
- Cover with foil, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese, and bake for 10 more minutwes.
- Enjoy with garlic bread!
Yum!! Have you tried the pumpkin ravoli? That is good too. Thanks for sharing. Blessings--ps stay warm, stay safe..not sure if you suppose to get the snow like we are.ReplyDelete
I will give them a try, if I can ever get to the store again (still iced in). Thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
I've made these before and YES they are amazing! We love them especially with all that cheese ;)ReplyDelete
Looks good. I think I will have to try them.ReplyDelete
FOOD..wanna try wanna try...even though I am scared I will trust you. Plus I am hungry. Thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
Mmmmmmmm....I'm hungry. I don't want to cook tonite, had company all day, the house is a MESS! Can I come over for supper?ReplyDelete
Love that side picture of the kiddos, beautiful.
Yum!! You eat so well...Before I know it I am going to have a cookbook with all your recipes. :)ReplyDelete
Love the new picture of your kids on the side...
Billie Jo, gosh those look delicious! We love everything pumpkin too. Thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
Looks perfectly yummy to me!ReplyDelete