Good Monday morning! I hope you had a nice weekend. Our weekend was quiet and cozy. We went to dinner Saturday night at our favorite Mediterranean Restaurant, and in what could be described as quite a rare occurrence, we went to mass on Sunday morning rather than Sunday evening, as we usually do! A certain soccer match may have influenced that decision, though I cannot be sure. In any case, we were up and in our Sunday best for mass, and then we promptly returned home for a cozy day of reading, napping, movie watching, and laundry.
In the absence of any sort of excitement around here, I have a few random photos to share today. First, a few from the view behind our house.
Some super exciting ones from inside and on the porch...
And a couple of Madison and Nicolas, who attended a friend's beautiful wedding this weekend.
Today I have some errands to run, and then I may start planning for Flynn's new school year. That is one of my very favorite things! I hope you have a lovely Monday, my friends! Thanks for visiting!
Billie Jo






Madison and Nicolas look very glam in their sunglasses!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like it was a nice, calm weekend and that's a good thing!
Look how cute Madison and Nicolas look...they are adorable. Those berries look pretty awesome as well. Lots of berries around here right now..I love picking them straight off the vines. Hard to think that school is just around the corner. Hope your week is full of greatness Billie Jo.
ReplyDeleteMadison and Nicolas are such a handsome couple!
ReplyDeleteI agree that your sweet Madison and her sweet Nicolas look like they are in flashy fashion spread in a magazine!! Wow! Your photos are wonderful and I'm happy you had such a good weekend. Wishing you all a blessed week ahead!
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday to you, too! Sounds you had a perfect Sunday. I am off today, so living my best Sunday afternoon life, complete with a Korean milk tea. (:
ReplyDeleteLove the pics of the kids - they're such a fashionable sharp looking couple 😍 Love that you're planning for school and I continue to let myself have Fall thoughts and plans brewing! :) I'm also planning to do at least a little something for Christmas in July and incorporate some of that into my week and weekend ahead. Just too hot lately to be enjoyable...or smoky from wildfires. Trying to embrace these fleeting summer days. Blessings on your week! 💗
ReplyDeleteI love your marble...is that a backsplash? It is really pretty. Behind your house is like paradise. I would never leave.
ReplyDeleteSo nice to see all your lovely pictures!! :)
ReplyDelete