June 17, 2022

Weekly Wrap Up And Father's Day!

Well, summer arrived in all her glory this week. Man, it was hot! You know how much I love the sun and heat, right?? Evenings are my time these days, and we made the most of Wednesday evening this week with dinner on the lake and some swimming!






It was a beautiful evening with my people. In case you were wondering where the missing two are...



They are hiking out west and visiting beautiful places like the Grand Canyon, Sequoia National Park, and the Channel Islands. They are having a wonderful time, and I am so happy for them both. But I miss them too!

This Sunday is Father's Day. And it has me thinking about my dear Dad, whom I miss every day. 


Here he is with me, his fourth little bundle of pink!


He ended up with five! Can you guess which one is me?
Happy Heavenly Father's Day, Dad.

And  Happy Father's Day to this guy, the most amazing father I know! Sunday is his day, and he wants to cook on the grill! Madison is making strawberry pie, and I suspect there will be a few gifts too! 


Have a wonderful weekend, my friends!
Stay cool!!!

Billie Jo



10 comments:

  1. A trip out West sure looks great! Wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Billie Jo! I LOVE all the fun pictures in this post, especially the throwback photos of you with your dad. Those are all precious memories. Happy Father's Day to your hubby. He is such a great dad to your brood. Hope your daughter and her hubby are enjoying our beautiful American West. They are seeing some amazing things. Have a great weekend, my friend. I always love hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dinner on the lake sounds lovely!!! I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend and Happy Father's Day to Steve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these photos - especially the ones with grandpa!!! 🤍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Billie Jo~ What a fun post...I love to see photos of your family and all the fun you have together! I can't believe how much, Rhett looks like your dad! Isn't it funny how those traits go right down the line?! I know Steve will have an amazing Father's Day with his amazing family! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some lovely photographs, Billie Jo. Especially the one of Flynn, she looks so full of joy. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such sweet photos! And an evening on the lake sounds wonderful. My people were never lake people, but my childhood bestie's was and I spent lots of happy days at their lakeside cottage. Such fun! Have a great weekend celebrating the fathers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely photos of your family! The lake looks lovely. You are so fortunate to be able to enjoy being ON the lake. Enjoy! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Peyton is traveling through California! I'm familiar with these places. They look so happy. I hope they had a great time. These are treasured photos of your Dad. And you had five girls in the family! Sounds like a wonderful Father's Day. And a sweet photo of the sisters.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo