Abu's Monkey Bread
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a bundt or fluted tube pan.
- Mix the brown sugar, white sugar, and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Roll pieces of dough into melted butter, then roll into sugar mixture.
- Place them in prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes, loosen sides, and invert onto serving plate.
- Cool slightly, and enjoy!
Want a closer look?
Sure you do...
One glass of cold milk mandatory.
Note: I did adapt this recipe to include frozen bread dough.
The original recipe called for homemade dough.
P.S. Abu is the silly monkey friend of Aladdin. : )
Google for the image. : )