September 21, 2016

What Do You Think?

So, does it look like me??!!
 
Crazy, right?
Because I'm 47 years old and am obsessed with this app.
 
I know.
I am a bit immature.
But it is sooo fun!
You create yourself...
 
And choose your outfit...
This is me.
Casual, you know.
 
Then you can choose from tons of pictures like this to text with...
This is how the kids and I text each other now.
Because. Fun.
 
I send this to my Madison...
 
And use this one because let's face it.
I love ice cream.
But only on a cone.
 
Here's me every morning...
 
 
 
That's more like it!
 
 
 
Well. That's it for the intellectual, inspirational post you came here to see today...
 
If you think this looks even remotely fun, you can make one of yourself by downloading the app.
Its free!
 
Thanks for visiting!!!
I am always glad you do!
 
P.S. We will return to our regularly scheduled posts on Friday.  : )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

16 comments:

  1. I love you! This made me smile so much. Thanks for making my morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun, the way it should be when texting your children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a hoot!! That is so funny! You are adorable girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cute post! I'll have to check out the app.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! And... are you counting down the days until the Walking Dead season premier? I am! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, we love this app. My husband and I use it all the time texting each other back and forth. It's too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol! Love this, made me smile tonight :-) Will have to check the app out. Have a great weekend!

    blessings
    ,Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this!! You made me laugh this morning'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha! This was so funny, mom. Yes, I love this app! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo