April 30, 2015

Thursday Thoughts

Today I'm thinking about...


...nothing much. Except spring! Spring is finally here in Pennsylvania! And this weekend we are going to sweep and scrub the front porch and set out my rockers. Good times. Good times. I am so looking forward to mornings outside with my coffee. : ) I hope your weekend is warm and spring filled too, my friends. Here is a peek at the past week in our country home...


I changed out the bedding on our bed. Goodbye warm flannels. See you in October. : )


Cranberry tea and cranberry muffins. : )


My baby.


And Grandma teaching her how to play Tic Tac Toe. : )


She also had a lunch date with her Aunt Sally. Steve's sister Sally and Flynn have always been close...even before Flynn was born. Sally blessed me with a clean house and homemade meals throughout my pregnancy...as well as tons of prayers. : )


The signs of spring are everywhere. Happy.Happy.Happy.


And finally...just a black and white selfie on the way to the grocery store. Because I had real clothes on. And makeup too!


Happy spring weekend, my friends!

17 comments:

  1. Such a treat to see your beautiful face, Billie Jo. That's a great picture of you.
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely selfie!!! It is so lovely when you can change things from winter to spring to summer isn't it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Spring has Sprung'! Enjoy each day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your selfie is lovely! Good to see your smiling face! So wonderful to have family close by to share in family moments! Enjoy the Spring moments!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it such a beautiful blessing when Spring really and truly shows up!! It's a wonderful warm hug!!

    And yay for new bedding, yummy treats and quality family moments! God is good and life is wonderful (especially in the Spring!) ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring is here in Nebraska too and it feels wonderful! Your little girl is so cute! And wow -- you look fabulous --great selfie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy for spring...although ours has been cooler than normal with a lot of rain, but everything is so great it is gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Billie Jo~

    I love that Spring is finally here!

    What adorable pictures today - your daughter is just such a cutie, and your selfie is beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy spring! I wanna sit out there with tea on one of those rockers! Happy sweeping and setting up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, spring. So fresh, so new, get rid of that winter and bring on the beautiful colors! I love it. Great selfie photo, gorgeous. :) Have a wonderful weekend sprucing up. We'll probably be doing the same and working on some outdoor projects.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello friend! Hope you all have a happy weekend! p.s. Are you getting younger? You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your daughters hair is so long! My 5yr old has thin whispy hair. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, Spring!!! Finally, right?! :)
    Your baby is adorable and I love that she is always wearing dresses and big bows in her hair.
    Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy rocking on your freshly swept front porch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your bedding! And that picture of you...beautiful❤️
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yep, spring here in western/the southern tier of NY as well. I just love your bedding--waving to Flynn. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello dear friend!!! Saw that you left me a message in MARCH! Thank you so much for thinking of me. I think of you often. I am back to blogging after taking a year off…how did I lose a year of my life! *sigh* Anyway, Spring has arrived here too on the prairie. Finally! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the bedding, a real delight. Spring is such a beautiful season. Great to see such a wonderful photo of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo