Chicken And Biscuits
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 large cans chicken broth, 32 oz. each
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup cool water
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 cans Grands Biscuits, baked according to directions
- Combine flour and water and shake in a covered container well. Leave on counter for an hour.
- Boil Chicken breasts about 15 minutes or until done.
- Bring chicken broth to a boil, in a separate pot.
- Slowly mix in flour and water mixture.
- Shred chicken and add to gravy mixture.
- Allow to heat through.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over biscuits...or if you are feeling ambitious...homemade waffles.
- Serve with mashed potatoes. Hungry Jack, of course. ; )