Thursday, February 4, 2016

A Fun And Easy Countdown To Valentine's Day Craft

As a child, I made paper chain countdowns for almost every holiday. Surprise, right? Well, when I saw this Valentine Countdown craft idea from Lacy over at Catholic Icing, I was thrilled. Flynn and I made this to count down the days until Valentine's Day. The original idea was to put bible verses on them, and I will most likely do that when she is a bit older. This year, I made hearts with small, fun ideas associated with love and giving that she could do each day. : )






Flynn is excited to start tomorrow. : )
For more fun ideas,  visit Lacy over at Catholic Icing.
Happy Love Day, my friends!










11 comments:

  1. That is such a wonderful idea, a great activity to share with my Grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! And simple enough that I think I might even be able to do it with my boys! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do these chains too along with some other activities that are a tradition. This is so cute! Have a great day!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great idea. Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear Billie Jo, this is such a darling idea! My sweet little one would enjoy doing this as well :) Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!! Thanks so much for sharing. I hope Flynn has fun with it!

    Your blog decor looks awesome!

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!! I think Elizabeth would love it too...okay, need to get out the construction paper!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet and what a great idea! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Billie Jo!

    I love that idea! Flynn must have so much fun being home with you all day long, you are an awesome mom . . . and teacher!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  10. She'll enjoy doing this and you will have fun right along with her :) We do this for lent for the younger ones. Each day they unchain a new sacrifice for the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

I will answer any questions you may have through email, so if you would rather not do it that way, please let me know. I'll answer here. Just remember to check back for a reply!

Billie Jo