August 27, 2018

Annual Visit To DelGrosso's Amusement Park!

Our summer is not complete without the annual visit to DelGrosso's Amusement Park. We have spent so many wonderful moments at this family fun park through the years, I actually get sentimental when we walk through the entrance! One day last week, we picked up a sweet cousin and headed to our favorite park for the day. There is a beautiful water park as well, but this day was all about the rides. And the food. Always the food. : )



All ready to go!

And just like that...We are here! First up?
Mandatory picture at the entrance.

And then straight to the funnel cakes and AMAZING lemonade.
(I literally wait all year for this.)

There are so many rides, but this is my favorite.
Forever and ever.



I have pictures of every one of my children through the years on this beautiful carousel.
So many memories. : )

Best Daddy ever.

This is the first year we didn't spend time in the Kid's Kingdom.
That was hard for me!
But I have to say, it is nice to sit and take selfies while the kids go on the big rides. 



I do ride one ride...
Every year with Rhett.
They call it the Swing Buggy.
But I always call it The Flying Bobs.
And it is fun!

The park is so pretty.
And clean.
And you know how I feel about that. 

And then, there is the pizza.
Best pizza ever.

Finishing up with this, because a day at the park isn't complete without a candy apple, right?

Thanks for the memories!
See you next year!























19 comments:

  1. What a perfect day! That park looks amazing- and I totally get the clean park. Most parks are scary dirty!! YUCK!! And oh, the funnel cakes- my favorite part about fall festivals- always the funnel cakes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day for the family....good foods too! A clean park is amazing in itself as they are all usually pretty messy and dirty. Hope you have a happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m a fan of clean everything too ❤️
    So glad you had a fun day with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my sentimental heart loves this, but is also sad for you missing the kids kingdom. Clean is good. It seems like the perfect day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funnel cakes... Joe's favorite food group! LOL He LOVES funnel cakes. What a fun day y'all had! I'll take a candy apple, too, please! Thanks for sharing your fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great time! Funnel cake, yumm! This is the first summer in a long time that I didn't get one as we didn't go to the fair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! And it looks like you guys had the entire place to yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures.. looks like you and your family had a wonderful time.

    https://henatayeb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sad I couldn't make it this year, but you took some amazing photos! Love <3

    Madison | Breakfast at Madison’s

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely park. I can see why you would return for an annual visit. Darling photos of the children and of you and your hubby. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like fun and great food! My boys aren't fans of the rides (one gets motion sick) so we haven't been to an amusement park forever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, what fun! Love all the pictures; you are so cute. Love the pic of you and your daughter holding hands on the horses. Sweet memories!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I drove by that park on my way to and from PSU, but never stopped. If I had known you were going, I would have joined you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh looks so fun! I've never heard of this amusement park before..... that funnel cake and lemonade sure looked yummy :-) What a great tradition. Have a wonderful week!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how fun! We always do the same when we go on vacations. I love taking pictures of the generations on the same rides. Enjoy the rest of your day. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. How fun, Billie Jo! I'm right there with you on the food. Oh man! Our state fair is coming up and it's all about the food for me - ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a blast! We have a similar clean amusement park about 2 1/2 hours away that we love! In fact, we have nine years of little kid memories there! Fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So much fun!! I'm in it for the funnel cakes and lemonade! (and candy apples :)
    So glad you all had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this tradition you have.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo