Vanilla Berry Parfait
- One large box Instant Vanilla Pudding
- One tub Cool Whip, thawed
- Three cups milk
- Fresh whipped cream
- Graham crackers, finely crushed
- Assorted fresh berries
- Combine pudding mix and milk.
- Pour small amount into parfait cups. Or... plastic works too. : )
- Mix three-fourths of the Cool Whip with remaining pudding and layer on top.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Right before serving, layer crushed graham crackers on top.
- Then cover with whipped cream and fresh berries.
- Enjoy! : )
She added some food coloring into the Cool Whip and pudding mixture.
Just because. : )