November 19, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Baby Flynn!

Today my baby turns three. At 8:24 A.M. on Thursday, November 19, 2009, this sweet angel entered our lives and God answered our prayers for "just one more... please!"

Flynn Grace


 I could spend this day in sad disbelief that three years have passed so quickly, but instead I will think of all the joy that she brings to our family! I might still cry when we sing Happy Birthday though! That song gets me every time... And so dear sweet Flynn...this is for you.




My sweet baby Flynn, at three years old you

love to hug and kiss and tell us how much you love us.

love milk. White milk. That's all. No water. No juice.

love ice cream, pumpkin bread, whole wheat bread with nothing on it, and Chicken and Stars soup.

love to play by yourself. You play Little People, kitchen center, baby dolls, and puzzles.

love Taggie, your pink blankie Grandma gave you the day you were born.

love Max and Ruby. A lot. You know every episode.

love to spend the day in your jammies.

still sleep in your crib in our room. : )

fall asleep every day in the car when we pick up the kids.

tell me you will go to the potty "after my party!"

love Cinderella. Everything about her.

are very organized and like to tidy up before bed.

love when I put my make up on and have "pretty eyes!"

tell me, "It's just you and me, mom!" when Daddy leaves for work.

make our whole family so very happy and complete!

Last night we celebrated with your family and friends and all things Cinderella! Tonight, birthday girl, we will have a fun little party with just us. Mommy is making pizza and pumpkin bread, your favorite! Happy Birthday my little Flynn!


9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your precious little girl! It really is bittersweet, isn't it? With baby C, im enjoying every single moment in each stage. I'm not in as much of a hurry for her to outgrow each stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your Cutie Pie!! What a little honey. Keep enjoying the moments and precious days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, sweet Flynn! What a doll you are. You and my little boy are nearly birthday twins. We love November birthdays! Billie Jo, I loved your list of all of the things she "loves" at this age...so bittersweet!!! I remember when Mary Catherine loved Little People, and Ariel/Little Mermaid, tea parties, etc. Time goes too fast! Enjoy your sweet day with your precious girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Flynn! That was so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday sweet girl!! They all grow up so fast but the baby of the family seems to grow much faster don't they?
    Enjoy celebrating her today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your little one.. still little but I know those birthdays tug at the heart strings! Enjoy your special day together. I love the list of all the things about her. What a darling girl she is and so loved. Happy birthday Flynn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to your little girl! Birthdays to me seem to be bitter sweet, but mostly sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to Flynn! I hope you had a wonderful celebration. She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Happy Birthday Flynn:)
    Aubrey hopes you liked blowing out your candles.
    I know your day was special, but birthdays sure can tug at your heart can't they. they do teach us to slow down and grab each moment though too and that is a good thing.
    love your "loves" list!
    have a happy day billie jo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo