October 28, 2024

Monday Morning Coffee


Good Monday morning! I hope you had a lovely weekend, wherever you were and whatever you did. I am really fixated on all the fall things lately. I want to make sure I am taking it all in and appreciating it because these few days of vibrant, colorful leaves glistening in the sun, slowly drifting downward, their job almost done, are gone too soon. Each season has its crowning achievement for me, and these few days are just that for autumn. We have taken it all these past few days. Let me show you.














It was beautiful and cozy, and I felt like we were in Stars Hallow ~ for all the Gilmore Girls people out there! Afterward, I was happy in my cozy place. 


Thanks to the magic of technology, we can stay in constant touch with Peyton and Chris. Here are the pumpkins she grew from last year's pumpkin seeds!




And, of course, my momma. My sister Margie makes sure I get to share in all their fun. Saturday was Trick-or-Treat night in my tiny hometown, and they passed out all their candy!

Well, it's time to get this last week of October underway! I plan to watch some of my favorite Halloween movies, enjoy festive food, turn off the lights, and watch a Halloween Ambiance YouTube video. This cozy, spooky, time won't return for another year!

Billie Jo
 

4 comments:

  1. Your weekend looks like a lot of fun! There are things that we all associate with autumn...things that just wouldn't be the same if we had them any other time of year. Festivals and certain foods are certainly among them for me. And getting out in nature to enjoy the beauty of those gorgeous colors on the trees is another.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of you pictures. This is such a wonderful month. The trees here are almost at their prime and it's just gorgeous. I hope you have a wonderful fall week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every single picture is gorgeous. Either the leaves, the food, or the people. Sometimes all three! Embrace this last week of your favorite month friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the pictures were delightful, Billie Jo. You are seeing lots of Fall color on those trees in town. I always thought it would be so neat to live in a town like Stars Hollow. That is wonderful that Peyton grew pumpkins from seeds, and now they are coming alive! And a cute picture of your mom and sister. Your mama is even wearing a Fall sweatshirt, that's sweet.

    Have a splendid week, my friend.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo