- 1bag Frozen Ravioli (25 oz. and we use Cheese!)
- 1 large jar of your favorite Pasta Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 13x9 inch baking pan completely.
- Spread some pasta sauce in the bottom of the pan.
- Arrange half of the FROZEN ravioli in a layer on top.
- Pour half of the remaining sauce on top and half of the mozzarella cheese as well.
- Repeat this one time.
- Sprinkle well with Parmesan Cheese.
- Cover with foil, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 10 to 15 minutes more. : )
And every good meal deserves an even better dessert, right? This Saturday, January 23 is National Pie Day. Yes. It is a thing. Celebrate by whipping up this easy but amazing Cherry-Berry Pie!
- 1 prepared pie crust
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange crust in pie plate.
- In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into pie pan.
- Place top crust on, seal and flute edges.
- Sprinkle with sugar and bake 40 minutes until crust is golden brown.
I always use Pillsbury Pie Crusts. Always. They are delicious. I promise. In fact, I think this recipe came from a pie crust box years ago. : ) Also, do not thaw frozen berries. Enjoy!