January 15, 2016

Random Photo Friday

Just a place to share the pictures that have no place else to go...


I simply love lunches in my little Flynn's kitchen. : )

Suddenly, these two have become best friends.

A snapchat I sent this week. Because I am mature like that. : )

My poor, sweet Mocha had her female surgery this week. She needs lots of love and snuggles. I am happy to oblige.

Our vet has theses cute little onesies to keep her from biting at her stitches. So much better than those cones!

And finally...most people know about Texas Sheet Cake or Texas Brownies. But did you ever put a thin layer of peanut butter on top before your spread the icing?! You're welcome.

When Nicolas was visiting over Christmas, he and Madison visited with Steve's mother in the nursing home. She is a beautiful, wonderful mother-in-law. She taught me so much about being a good wife and mother. Plus, she raised the most awesome guy. : )

I miss Christmas.


That's it. Have a wonderful, cozy weekend, my friends. We will be waiting to watch our beloved Steelers on Sunday. Go Black and Gold!!!




17 comments:

  1. {{{Big Smiles}}}---have a happy Friday, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little lunch at your Flynn's table - so sweet! Your pups are adorable and that is so special that your daughter and boyfriend went to visit your mother-in-law. I'm sure that made her day/week/year! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful collection of photos, lots of lovely memories to treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the pictures of course....I always do. You have such a lovely family and furry members too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Weekend!!! And Go Patriots! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Billie Jo~

    I love random pictures, they are always the best kind! Your kiddos are so cute, what wonderful memories they will have looking back on these blog posts. Good luck to your sweet little fur baby . . . :0)

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Billie Jo,

    Your post made me hungry from seeing the spread at Flynn's kitchen to those brownies! Yum! And your dog is adorable! Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss Christmas too! thank you for sharing your photos - your daughter and her boyfriend look so good together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! I'm getting hungry looking at Flynn's table! And I'm so glad that Mocha and your other puppy (can't remember the name) are becoming fast friends! Super sweet picture of your mother-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely collection of photos and things. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Flynn with her lunch just melts me. So wonderful!! And Mocha, I am not really a dog person but I think she just may be the exception because she looks so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my your dogs...adorable!! I think we need to have a few new pictures sent to us. :)
    And Flynn can we come have lunch with you?

    Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Billie Jo,
    You're right. Your puppy is cuter than mine!
    Blessings,
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  14. Billie Jo, I love the one of Madison, Nicolas and your mother in law. So sweet! Lunch with Flynn... what a treat. And brownies... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The two dogs together? That photo is so dang cute!! The ears on Mocha, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning Billie Jo,

    Isn't that one of the greatest things about blogging, having a place for pictures that have no other place to go.

    I have never had Texas brownies. I love your idea of spreading peanut butter under the chocolate frosting. Oh how I love peanut butter!

    It is such a blessing to have a great mother-in-law. Mine was a rather sweet one, too. We miss her.

    Happy Saturday!
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  17. Billie Jo, nothing in your life is random. You do such a beautiful job at parenting. I've got to get some of those dishes and food for my babies kitchen. I've been picking up things at Goodwill and cleaning them. I got a hand me down kitchenette from my niece at Christmas for the babies and they are coming over today to play. I also got a car shop thingy for my baby boy. We're gonna have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo