May 17, 2014

More Of Flynn's Dandelions...Painting With Them Now

Yep. More of Flynn and her favorite flower...the dandelion. : ) She was so excited that they returned after Daddy mowed them down that I thought a celebratory craft was in order. So bright and early Wednesday morning, we set out on a hunt for the perfect flowers. To use as paintbrushes. : )




Then, we gathered our supplies...


and got to work...


It was so beautiful, we opted to do our arts and crafts outside!





It was so fun, the big kids joined us for this one...


They all turned out great...


Give this one a try. And an extra perk...easy clean up too!
Just grab the hose. : )




7 comments:

  1. Trying to catch up a little....I've been looking really quick, I just have not had time lately...end of school, Bridget's diabetes, first Communion prep, getting the house ready for that first Communion...I'm up early and wanted to leave you a quick note, to let you know I'm still here, loving you and not forgetting you!!

    I LOVE dandelions too!! (our neighbors probably don't like ours though!) We don't have any yet though, we have barely any buds...it was 50 for a high yesterday!! (and I was washing screens with freezing hands outside!!)

    Love the craft idea of painting with the dandelions!!
    Have a great weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe..how sweet. Thanks for the smiles, sure needed them. (now, today it is darn right chilly) --Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good craft project and the cost is super too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is so cute! I will definitely want to do this with E, but as Jamie mentioned it has been so cold here in MN that we don't have any dandelions yet. Not that I am complaining, I am sure they will show up sometime. ;) Thanks for the great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I would like to try it with my grandkids. Have a blessed Sunday and a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun idea! I think we will try this over the summer!
    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a neat idea! I'm going to have to try this with my boys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo