Our Favorite Fudge
- One 12 oz. bag semisweet chocolate chips
- One 12 oz. bag milk chocolate chips
- One 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- Two tablespoons milk
- Two teaspoons vanilla extract
- Over low heat melt semisweet chocolate chips with 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk, one tablespoon milk, and one teaspoon vanilla.
- Spread into foil lined 9 inch square pan.
- Over low heat melt milk chocolate chips with remainder of sweetened condensed milk, one tablespoon milk, and one teaspoon vanilla.
- Pour and spread over fudge in pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, then cut into squares after peeling from foil.