Darn Good Chocolate Cake
- 1 box devil's food cake mix
- 1 box (3.9 oz.) chocolate instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mist a Bundt pan with Pam and lightly dust with flour.
- Blend cake mix, pudding, eggs, sour cream, water, and oil in mixer.
- Mix on low speed for 1 minute. Then beat on medium speed 2 to 3 minutes.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let cool about 20 minutes. Invert onto platter.
Happy National Chocolate Cake Day, friends!