Madison's Dream Coffee Cake
- 1(18 oz.)box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4...yes 4...eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 stick butter
- Fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13x9 inch pan.
- Combine cake mix, oil, eggs, and sour cream.
- Beat two minutes at low speed.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, and flour in a small bowl.
- Cut butter into small pieces, and add to sugar mixture.
- Spread half cake batter into pan.
- Sprinkle half sugar mixture over top.
- Sprinkle blueberries over sugar.
- Repeat with remaining batter and sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes.