Hello! And Happy Friday, my friends! Well, it has been a while. Between the sickness and the Blogger issues, I haven't been able to be present here as much as I like. I am feeling better, and so far, Blogger is too, so let's get back to normal, one of my favorite words. Normal.
A few weeks ago, I decorated the house for fall, one of my very favorite things to do, and as the evenings arrive earlier, the house becomes cozier and settles in for the night. This time of year is my favorite. Summer is tucked away with all her excitement and activity; hot days and muggy nights become crisper and cooler. Iced coffees become hot pumpkin spice lattes, and the grill gives way to the crockpot. And cozy clothes are truly cozy once again. Last night I took a few pictures of how our house looks as autumn envelopes us once again.



















So cozy and comforting. I am glad you're all better and able to embrace all that your favorite season brings!
ReplyDeleteOooh - it looks cozy and charming. I just started putting things out yesterday.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling better!
Hi Billie Jo! I love your fall decor. Your home is so inviting and lovely, and that view of the water you get to see each day - stunning! Enjoy a cozy weekend. See you again soon!
ReplyDeleteEverything looks nice, Billie Jo. All the fall touches brings warmth to the house. I love the decorative beads, and I have some for spring. I've always admired your photo gallery with pictures of ancestors. I like that pumpkin in the kitchen with the funky stem, so cute. I'm glad you are all feeling better. Have a splendid September weekend.
ReplyDelete