September 23, 2026

 

Well, autumn is making her presence known here in Maryland! Today is cloudy, windy, and cozy, just how I like my autumn days to be. How about you?


Do you prefer...

1. All things Pumpkin Spice or Caramel Apple?

2. Watching a movie or going apple picking?

3. Saturday and Sunday football or anything but?

4. Yards filled with colorful leaves or raking and bagging those leaves up?

5. Comfort TV Shows or brand new ones?


And just for fun...

1. How many cozy throw blankets can you see in your home right now?

2. What is the one fall treat you buy every year, no matter what?

3. What is one movie you watch every single year when fall arrives?


Happy Wednesday!

Happy Fall!

Billie Jo


My Answers:

1. Pumpkin Spice. Always.

2. I choose a movie any day.

3. Football all day? Ugh. I can do one Steeler game a weekend!

4. I love leaves on the ground. I never quite got the raking thing. 

5. Hmmm. New episodes of favorite shows. Does that count?

1. Five fall throw blankets, including the one I am using now.

2. I buy the bags of little Reese pumpkins every year.

3. I watch the original 1978 Halloween movie. At least twice!


3 comments:

  1. Pumpkin spice. I'll take apple picking during the day and a movie at night. Watching football just gives me anxiety but I do love cozying up on the couch while hubby watches. I'll take the leaves. I began watching Gilmore Girls again, even though I told myself I did that enough. 2 blankets but one is for the dog. Oh, yes, pumpkin shaped Reese's and also candy corn. Can't think of any particular fall movie. HAPPY FALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *all things pumpkin spice!
    *my family has always loved a good movie.
    *no football watching. My son played for years, so I got my fill of it. ; )
    *I like a groomed lawn, it's just my thing.
    *Both!

    *One, I've been wanting to get a cute one for fall.
    *caramel and apples, it's a tradition.
    *no particular fall movie, but Christmas, that's a different story.

    This was fun, Billie Jo. And I liked your answers too. Have a sweet Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun questions and responses, Billie Jo!

    1. Pumpkin Spice

    2. Watching a movie

    3. Not a fan of football, so maybe old reruns or a movie

    4. Yards filled with colorful leaves

    5. Comfort TV Shows

    6. Once cozy throw blanket on my husband's side of the bed.

    7. Krispy Kreme Pumpkin Spice donuts or IHOP's Pumpkin Pancakes

    8. Not a one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo