Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
- 1 regular size chocolate bar
- 1 18 oz. yellow cake mix( I like Duncan Hines)
- 1 3.4 oz. box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 6 oz. bag semisweet chocolate chips
- Spray a Bundt pan with Pam and dust with flour.
- Chop the chocolate bar into small, thin pieces. Set aside.
- Mix cake mix, pudding mix, milk, oil, and eggs in mixer.
- Fold in chopped chocolate.
- Beat 2 minutes more.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into pan and bake 50 to 60 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Cool 20 minutes. Run knife around and invert onto serving plate.