Here is what's inside...
The first thing inside is the June poem.
In winter I get up at night
And dress by yellow candle-light.
In summer, quite the other way,
I have to go to bed by day.
I have to go to bed and see
The birds still hopping on the tree,
Or hear the grown-up people's feet
Still going past me in the street.
And does it not seem hard to you,
When all the sky is clear and blue,
And I should like so much to play,
To have to go to bed by day?
This poem is so very special to me. My dear sweet grandmother used to say this to us every summer. I think of her every time I hear it.
The next thing inside is the list of things to do this month.
1. Order 4th of July shirts.
2. Order 4th of July party supplies.
3. Call and schedule check-ups for kids.
4. Order pictures for scrapbooks.
5. Stock up on sunscreen, bubbles, etc.
6. Wash and put away uniforms.
I also have a few pamphlets on Lyme Disease. We have alot of ticks around here...and they kinda freak me out... Happy planning!