August 25, 2015

A Peek Inside...Our Schoolroom 2015

Few things in life make me as happy as a new school year. I get so excited to roll up my sleeves, scrub the schoolroom and begin putting it together all fresh and new for a brand new start. Here is a peek inside our little homeschool room this year for my Sophomore Peyton, Eighth Grader Rhett, and Kindergarten student Flynn. : )


This is the view from the foyer...
 
 
Her books, my manuals and lesson plan book, and a few small motor skill activities are here...
 
 
with baskets full of manipulatives and accessories below.
I found all the furniture at Pottery Barn, and it has held up beautifully.
 
 
And of course...an official name tag this year. : )
 
 
The sweet little spot where we will spend our days...
 
 
Peyton and Rhett moved their desks this year...
 
 
and are all set to go with computers and books ready. : )
 
 
We couldn't leave out our Madison. Although she graduated in June, we are hoping she spends some time with us here visiting...so we left her desk for her. Although she did get moved from the prime window location. ; )
 
 
And that's that!
A little tour of our little space where we learn and laugh together.
School starts for us Monday...
Prayers for all for a happy, healthy, successful new school year. : )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


17 comments:

  1. Beautiful room. Praying your school year is blessed with your precious children. Praying for all families and all children that their school year will be safe. I love seeing the dog in the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home schooling is just the best, and I am so happy that you are able to do that for your children. They will learn, mature and become responsible citizens there. Happy School Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for allowing us a peek inside. The shape our world is in would draw me home to teach my little ones. I know you are doing it the right way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your school room! I just love it! I wish our house was bigger (even by one room!!) so I could have a dedicated school room. I would bet it would look very much like yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how Rhett and Peyton's desk are right there together! And I love Madison's still in there! It going to be a fun year for you... kindergarten teacher!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love this back to school stuff! I'm so ready!! ;)
    Love this sweet room. What a beautiful and cheerful and bright place to learn. Blessings on the school year ahead to all of you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Billie Jo!

    It looks like you are all ready! It looks like a wonderful place to learn and grow closer! I can hardly stand to walk down the school supply isle this time of year . . . it makes me homesick for those wonderful school days!!

    Hugs,

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. The classroom looks wonderful! Your children are so blessed to have a momma who puts 110% into everything. You are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks perfect and a new kindergartener...so exciting! I just know you will give them another amazing year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful room, all ready. Wishing you all a successful new school year, happy times together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh ohh, I'm new here! Loved seeing your school room, looks very organized. I like the blog so I'll be back soon, fur sur!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bet it took your breath away even typing the students and their grade levels, leaving Madison off of the list. But her presence there in her desk will help ease the transition. God bless your new school year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. {{{Big, Big, smiles!!!!}}} Thanks for sharing....have a very successful school year, my friend. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your school room! Sometimes Pottery Barn pieces are totally worth the investment, especially in a room like this that get a lot of use! It looks beautiful! Blessings on your new school year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful, organized room! It makes me want to declutter my schoolroom :) I love the space! Have a blessed school year !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo