August 7, 2012

I Found You!

My little Flynn loves Cinderella. I mean loves her. So I had hopes that sometime during our recent trip to Disney World this summer, her dreams would come true. Although I passed on the Bibbdi Bobbidi Boutique, I did buy her a tutu and crown and transformed her myself. She was thrilled! And so we waited patiently for a glimpse of  Flynn's princess.

                         
Finally, we were able to secure some much sought after fast passes for the Princess Meet and Greet. We knew 3 princesses would be receiving guests, but not sure which ones! I couldn't wait sooo, of course, I  politely asked a friendly looking mom who was exiting if Cinderella was there. Well, politely may be the wrong word. More like yelled over a mob of people, but a mother has to do what a mother has to do, right? Cinderella was there! After a short wait, we entered the royal chambers and were happy to see that 3 of our favorites were there.  After Flynn visited sweetly with 2 princesses who may as well have been strangers, we turned to see her. Cinderella! The real Cinderella! Flynn ran right to her and yelled, "Cinderella! I found you!"  It was truly magical! And Cinderella was as kind and sweet as she was beautiful. She even let Flynn sit on her lap and show her own glass slipper! It was so sweet! And it was even sweeter when my three older children said that that moment was the best part of their trip!
  


4 comments:

  1. How adorable!! That picture of her sitting on Cinderella's lap is precious!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to say HI! Thanks for stopping by my place. I look forward to reading more from you here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i remember visiting the princesses with our two older girls...so so magical!:) can't wait to do it again someday with aubrey:)
    have a happy day billie jo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo