May 29, 2023

Family, Fun, And Home Sweet Home

Hello, my friends! How I've missed being here and visiting with you all! I am Home Sweet Home, filled with happy memories of all my people spending eight days together on a beautiful cruise ship. I am so thankful everyone could join us and that they all had so much fun together. A few things I want to remember forever are...

Selfies on the way to prove who was in the coolest car ~ Starbucks every single day ~ Celebrating Rhett's, Nicolas', and Peyton's birthdays ~ Afternoon naps before dressing for dinner ~ The kids having so much fun together ~ Swimming in crystal clear water ~ Slathering on sunscreen ~ Making new friends from all around the world ~ Buying my son his first legal drink ~ Trivia with Flynn ~ Strawberry Daiquiris in the shade ~ Calm ocean water ~ And not so calm water too ~ Looking around the table seeing the beautiful family Steve and I created ~ And then, being home ~































Have a lovely day, my friends!
I look forward to a hot cup of coffee and visiting with you all!

Billie Jo

 

17 comments:

  1. I love it! What a happy happy cruise to celebrate all the love in your family plus the birthdays! It really doesn't get much better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Looks like it was an epic trip. The ocean is so beautiful!! You have such a sweet family Billie Jo. And I love how close you all are and that it's easy to tell how much fun you all have together. I'm glad you all had such a wonderful time! 😊 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like some beautiful memories were made! Welcome home :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had 8 beautiful days to make lots of memories with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Who better to take a cruise with than your lovely family! It looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful vacation! I'm so glad you got to spend that time with your family. It all looks so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to all that celebrated! Looks like it was an amazing adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely family photos and nice places to visit. I'm drinking another hot mug of tea. I need to fold more clothes in a basket then head to bed soon. I'm ok and a bit tired. I did enjoy being outside Monday evening to look at flowers that are blooming in our lawn. Hugs and blessings to you and family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful memories made for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a wonderful time you had. So happy you are back home. Safe. I haven’t had much time to blog lately but trying to get my groove back. Have a blessed day dear friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I missed you!! So glad you all had a wonderful time! Looks like paradise! That water!! I want to sit in the shade with one of those strawberry daiquiris! : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at those blue green waters! What a wonderful time spent with family, Billie Jo. I bet it was strange to see Rhett have his first drink. I love that photo of him and Kirsten. Your black blouse/dress is so pretty, and you all look so nice dressed up for the gathering. My favorite photo was Rhett on the carousel - Oh, how I love the carousel! What a beautiful trip you had, and such special memories that you made.

    Happy June days, Billie Jo.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps.....the "lemons" Header and side bars are perfect for Spring and Summer. : )

      Delete
  13. What a wonderful time you all enjoyed! Those turquoise waters look amazing. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You all look so great! Looks like a fun time but I bet you're glad to be home.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi. What a fun trip you and your family had! I love all the pictures. Happy belated May birthdays to everyone! The color of the water is just amazing - so soothing to look at. I love your blue and white dress by the way. It's so cute! Hope you've had a good week back home with the pups. I know they missed you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo