July 19, 2019

Annual Visit To DelGrosso's Amusement Park



















Tradition is the thread that holds our memories together as we weave our way through life. One of our favorite traditions is our annual visit to DelGrosso's Amusement Park in Tipton, Pa. Tucked between green hills and blue skies, this family park is clean, cozy, fun, and full of rides, games, and delicious food. 


This year we introduced our favorite park to our dear friends from Boston, and they loved it as much as we did. I mean, who wouldn't? We rode new, exciting rides as well as old favorites. We played fun games and won cute prizes. But most of all, we enjoyed delicious sandwiches, pizza, and the best sloppy joes ever made. Oh. And the lemonade??? I wait all year long for that fresh-squeezed lemonade. 

Thank you DelGrosso's Family Amusement Park.
Thank you for being an amazing part of our family summers.
See you next year!
 

12 comments:

  1. Looks like a great day. I want the pizza and lemonade.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. DelGrosso's is only about 1 hour away from me! We usually go there a few times a year but haven't made it there yet this summer. My daughter was going to go with some friends today but the heat is supposed to be unbearable today!

    Have a great weekend!

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you keep traditions so sacred at your house too. I am so glad you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun day! I love that the whole family, plus some, were able to make such a wonderful memory!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love traditions and you guys sure have some fun ones!! It was great you were able to share your family fun time with your dear friends from Boston, I know they had a great time because I hopped over and read her blog!! Oh and by the way, I love Madison's hair, what a cute cut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you all had such a wonderful time. xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun family day out adding to the wonderful memories you already hold dear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fun outing! Not counting Disney, I haven't been to an amusement park in ages. I don't think any exist nearby anymore since Jazzland/Six Flags in New Orleans closed after Hurricane Katrina.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! My bil has friends not far from there and has been there. I am so ready for fall, Billie Jo. smiles

    P.S. Thank you for the warm welcome back to Blogger, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like the perfect place for the middle of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We always go to the amusement park on our family vacation. I love all of the pictures of your visit, smiles and fun! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like fun too! I haven't been to one in awhile, maybe it's about time. ~wink~ Just waiting for this intense heat wave to leave.
    have a great week.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo