June 23, 2019

Strawberry Pie and Strawberry Smoothie Recipes!




(Peyton always uses the Pillsbury Pie Crusts, and they are amazing!)




I had a few requests for these recipes, so I am popping in this morning to share them! Sorry that they are copies from my cookbook rather than typed out, but we are heading to spend the day with my dear mom today, and I wanted to get them up before I forgot left. I cannot give credit for the pie because I have had it forever, but the smoothie recipe came from a website called Cooking Classy. 

Have a wonderful day, my friends!
Please let me know if you try these recipes.




12 comments:

  1. Thanks for including recipes Billie Jo!! They both look so good! Hope your Summer continues to go well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both those recipes sound amazing! I almost always use ready pie crusts as well. Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! 😋 Fresh strawberry pie is one of my favorites on the whole planet!! Blessings to you dear Billie Jo and thanks for sharing ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks SO good. I love strawberry pie but it's not something we have often. I should make one before the local strawberries are all gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you've gone and made me hungry! Yum is about all I can say. xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum!!! These look delicious! I want to try both! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both look delicious. Hope you had a lovely visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I can't wait to make the smoothie today. :D
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the recipe for the pie, I have not seen one using jello. Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That strawberry pie looks like the perfect 4th of July dessert!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love strawberry - anything! Both the pie and the smoothie looks scrumptious!! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. And that last comment was mine. I realized I had been signed into my son's google chrome account (or he didn't sign out)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo