Crockpot Mongolian Chicken
- 5 chicken thighs, bone in and skin on
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger or 2 tsp. minced ginger
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder or 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- sesame seeds and green onions for garnish
- Grease slow cooker, and set chicken in skin side up.
- Mix soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic powder together.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and onions if desired.
We served it with rice and a tossed salad. But broccoli would be good too!