Sometimes it is nice to stop and think of the things that bless us and make us happy, like visiting your grown daughter and her husband and being spoiled with love, delicious food, and amazing hot coffee.
Or returning home to the most delicious meal of pasta with short ribs cooked by a wonderful family friend.
Or the gift of beautiful skies on warm August evenings.
Have a lovely weekend, my friends. Notice some happy things!






I went to Hobby Lobby this morning and have holiday overload!. I did buy a couple of Christmas things though!! Fall comes out after Labor Day here, but it's coming fast!! xo
ReplyDeleteYour sky shots are gorgeous! I especially like the last one and the one with the sun rays. I am done fall decorating! Now I want to see yours! The food looks so delicious!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful food and great memories are being made. It's 89F here in Custer State Park in SD. No fall decor but I do have the camper feeling very homey. I hope your weekend is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and hugs,
Betsy
Well, here in Florida decorating for Fall really is premature but at the same time I hasten to add that we are getting A LITTLE cooler of late. (highs in the mid to low 90s instead up upper 90s). That autumn scene on the big screen TV is beautiful. Some special screen saver, I assume?
ReplyDelete