It is almost back-to-school time, and as hard as it is to believe, my youngest is entering her junior year of high school. This got me thinking about when I was that age and what was part of my daily life. Like...
As my kids say..."That was the vibe."
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Billie Jo













All that looks so familiar! haha!! what a trip! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI adored Love's Baby Soft!!! In fact, I saw it somewhere in the last couple years. I am going to look on Amazon for it! We have this same wall phone right now! Only it is beige. Our granddaughter asked us what it is and how do you use it!! No kids nowadays know how to use dial-ups!
ReplyDeleteAh, so many familiar “vibes”; some good and others not-so-much anymore. I remember the “class ring” craze,🙃, Love’s Baby Soft and the plaid prairie blouse is very familiar. Oh, yes! The organizer to beat all organizers 🤣 Do you remember Bonnie Bell Lip Smackers in the giant tubes? They may be slightly before your time.
ReplyDeleteMary
Goodness, i miss my trapperkeeper. I loved that thing. The rainbow. The velcro closure. Kids are missing out. This makes me wonder whatever happened to my overpriced class ring.
ReplyDeleteI remember those things, but it was 20 years after I was in high school!! Jump back to mini-skirts, bell-bottoms, hip-huggers, and Woodstock for me! I loved this post, Billie Jo!! Fun!
ReplyDelete