March 18, 2024

Monday Morning Coffee

 


Good Monday morning! I hope you had a nice weekend. Monday dawned bright and sunny here, yet it is pretty chilly. It's one of those days that looks nicer than it actually is. Cooler days are just fine here at the beach. We can look outside and watch the reassuring sight of a never-ending rhythm.



 
We can play new games with easy-to-understand instructions that are fun for everyone.


We can snuggle with not one, not two, but three pups, this one being the smallest.


We can watch new TV shows that we all really like. This is on Apple TV+. It is about John Wilkes Booth and the assassination of one of our greatest leaders.

And we get updates from home where Madison and Nicolas visited my Mom and Facetimed me, too!


Today begins a new week. I have a menu to make and some groceries to get. There is laundry, school, and dinner, too. Tonight, on The Bachelor, Joey must send one of his women home, just like that. And then there will be two. How will he ever decide which of the women he's known for six weeks is the one he will propose to...next week?!? Well, have a nice day, my friends. I am off to get mine started. Thanks for visiting! I will be around to visit you soon.

Billie Jo


                                 

21 comments:

  1. I think this sounds like an idyllic weekend! Lovely views, family times, games... perfect!
    I think we would enjoy that show, but we don't have apple tv. I'll have to see if it streams anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoy the rhythm of the waves splashing against the shore. There's just something so calming about it. Enjoyed the picture of Madison and your sweet mom. I'm glad that they live close enough to be able to visit with her. Have a wonderful rest of your day, dear one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're planning a few days at the Oregon coast this summer and are looking forward to just watching the ocean. It revives us and we surely miss our weekends there now that we live in land-locked Nebraska. I'm so glad that your Mom has such frequent visitors. Your sister and Madison & Nicolas. I'm sure it means so much to her.
    Your life is a blessed one full of love and I know you know and appreciate that. It shows in your writing.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rhythm of the sea is a wonder and a joy to behold! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous photos. I can watch the ever changing water for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely. This post has me yearning for some sea air. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable photo of sweet little Mocha! The sea and sky photos are gorgeous! This is a board game that I don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pic of Madison with your Mom. :) The pics of the ocean are so beautiful. Sounds like a wonderful day ahead. Enjoy the Bachelor tonight! Blessings xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did I miss the addition of puppy # 3?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh to have a nice peaceful beach to enjoy!! I think I am a wee bit jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marty is very snuggly. I can't wait to find out what happens tonight!! Who will get a rose?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait until my vacation next month A week in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That little puppy just gets cuter every time you post him!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How positive messages your blog sends from the very first words Billie Jo. I always enjoy both the story and the photos with the sea, the dog and your mother. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The ocean pictures are beautiful! It is so nice to enjoy home with the family! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We have that game! It's a fun one. Enjoyed all your photos. Hope your week is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, that pup is just so cute. And your ocean views are wonderful. So nice that Madison got to spend time with your mom. I'll have to look that movie up - it sounds entertaining.

    Happy Spring days to you, my friend.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I almost forgot.....I love the side bar bunny and your Pink Header font! ; )

      Delete
  18. Hope that new week is off to a great start! Your mom looks so happy with her visitors:) Happy first day of spring to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hope your week is going great! I mean, how could it not? The beach views and cutest puppy dogs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo