September 20, 2021

Monday Morning Coffee

Good Monday morning, my friends! As in years and years past, I find myself at the beach this week of September. And as in years past, I am blessed to be joined with my entire family at different points of the week. I made my pumpkin spiced coffee and took it down to the beach this morning, and as always, found peace in the unchanging rhythm of the waves rolling into the shore and back out again. 
 


A first this year. We brought the pups! And so far, all is well! They adjusted to the new atmosphere and the new trek to go the bathroom. For the record, it is out the door, down the hall, into the elevator, out the door, across the parking lot, and into the grass. No problem.


Have a lovely Monday, my friends!
I will be tidying the condo, doing laundry, and reading while my people do beach things. Because that is who I am, and that makes me happy! I hope you find time to do something that makes you happy today!

Billie Jo





19 comments:

  1. Lucky puppies(and people). Enjoy your week and those beautiful beach views!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a marvelous time, Billie Jo! We did the same last week. It's my happy place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee at the beach is the BEST coffee!!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lovely place to be! So glad the whole gang will be joining you. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I hope you enjoy your getaway! And good luck with the pups! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the beach. I think this may make a nice day trip to Savannah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are going to the beach in October. It is my favorite time of the year to go to NW Florida beaches

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't been to the beach in years. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your break away, always nice to get away.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yeah, coffee at the beach! I love that you brought the pups, they love being included, don't they? And it's so amazing how quickly they acclimate to a new place. I get it, that you want to stay back and tidy up. A few years back, we went away into the woods of Virginia for a weekend, like ten of the kids went on a hike, but Abigail and I stayed back, went for a milder walk, made a wonderful dinner for the rest to have when they returned from their hike, it was fun for me! I do like "mom"-ing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you have wonderful, relaxing beach week with your family and the pups, too. I love that you were able to bring them along. I never like having to leave my pup behind.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Billie Jo~ What a perfect time of the year to go to the beach! Enjoy your family and your cute pups, it sounds like the perfect get away!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fall is always a great time to visit the beach, enjoy this special time making wonderful memories Billie Jo.
    Happy, belated birthday wishes to you, your celebration looked so perfect to me!
    Thank you for sharing.
    BTW, your post of adding fall decorations inspired me to get busy, and I have, thank you for inspiring me.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay beach week!! I hope it's wonderful and relaxing as always. Enjoy your time together.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a blessed and beautiful rest of your week! ☀️

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just spent about 20 minutes catching up on all the blog posts I've missed- I went back to work, and man, I am just SPENT by the end of the day and going to bed at 9:00. But I missed your pics and stories, so tonight I made time, and I SO enjoyed myself. Happy late b-day, happy start of fall, and happy b-day to your younger hubby (mine is younger too!). Loved the pics of off the leash puppy- so cute!!! And also, the one with hubby and his kids was AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo