- One pound ground beef
- Garlic Salt
- Italian Seasoning
- One onion and one green pepper, chopped
- Three eight ounce cans Hunt's Tomato Sauce
- One and one half pound macaroni...elbow or whatever you have on hand.
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown the ground beef with garlic salt. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, boil water and cook macaroni according to directions.
- Add the chopped onion and pepper and the tomato sauce to the meat.
- Season with Italian seasoning, stir, and cover.
- Cook while the noodles are boiling, and until veggies are tender.
- Add drained macaroni noodles and stir well.
- Top with Mozzarella cheese and let melt. : )
- Serve with fresh bread and applesauce.