- One 12 oz. bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- One cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Three cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Heat the chocolate chips and 3/4 cup peanut butter over low heat.
- Stir constantly until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add powdered sugar.
- Stir until smooth.
- Pour cereal in a large bowl.
- Add 1 cup of the chocolate mixture and stir until coated.
- Place on ungreased platter or cookie sheet.
- Using a small metal spatula, shape into a circle with a raised border.
- Pour remaining chocolate mixture in the middle and spread.
- Put remainder of peanut butter in a small plastic baggie and snip the end.
- Make circles starting at the center and working outward.
- Using a toothpick, drag the peanut butter from the center to the edges.
- Refrigerate until serving. : )