July 1, 2014

The Last Of The Disney Pictures...I Promise

These are the last of the pictures from our Disney trip...Promise. : ) These ones are actual Disney Pictures that were taken in the parks by Disney photographers. I take no credit for any of these beautiful photographs. : ) We ordered them online from Disney, and are planning on adding them to our Disney Memory wall... So here they are!


Steve and Rhett in Animal Kingdom...in front of the Tree of Life...
 
 
My girls...in front of Cinderella's Castle...
Love. : )
 
 
Flynn and her sweet friend Woody...
 
 
The moment Flynn saw Cinderella at her castle...and Cinderella greeted her as Princess Flynn...
 
 
and the moment they said goodbye.
After Flynn changed out of her Cinderella gown and into a Cinderella shirt...of course...she was able to get one more hug from the kindest princess in the land.
 
Disney World 2014...that's a wrap!
 
 
 
 










10 comments:

  1. Never tire of seeing your beautiful family - wherever they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Linda. Such sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never tire seeing your photos. Love, love the one with Tinkerbell..well..I love Woody too..and Cinderella..ok..all of them!!! Smiles!!! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these but... someone (you) seems to be missing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great memories. Such a fun vacation! Your kids are really blessed to be part of your wonderful family! Enjoy the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet post! I enjoyed the photo of woody, I like him. :)
    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems like it was the best trip ever! So glad you all had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You keep posting away pictures from your magical trip. I love seeing pictures of your beautiful family my friend.
    You need to tell me more about your Disney wall. I have thought it would be fun to have a vacation wall with pictures from special trips.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That photo of Flynn seeing Cinderella for the first time... I can't stop looking at that! Her eyes... oh you can tell she's been waiting for that moment her whole life! ~ I want to see more... there must be more pictures that you took on your trip. I could look at Disney pictures all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We went to Disney at the end of May for the first time as a family! What fun! I love all your sweet pictures here! I'll have to visit your other Disney posts! If you want to check out all my Disney posts here's the first one with links to several other posts in the Disney parks: http://asliceofsmithlife.blogspot.com/2014/06/10-things-i-learned-going-to-disney.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo