Sunday, December 9, 2012

This Makes Me Happy...Christmas Cards

I admit it. I love writing out our Christmas Cards. I love getting my spot all set up at the table and my holiday coffee poured. I love listening to the sounds of Christmas playing on Pandora in the background. I enjoy writing the ages of each of the kids on the back and thinking about how much they have grown. I enjoy thinking about each person or family I am sending each card to, and how important each recipient is to us. There is something so calming and comforting about this most simple of tasks. I love receiving Christmas cards too! I love seeing how each family has changed and grown. It may seem simplistic, I know. But Christmas cards make me happy.


4 comments:

  1. I love Christmas cards too! Especially when we're able to hang them all around the apartment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pretty set up. Inspiring as always... this year I'm going to create a happy little set up too! Lovely post. ~tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok...you are so good!!:) i do love sending them and i do love thinking of each family member and friend as we lick that envelope. but sometimes i must admit i let the "whatever" of getting the perfect card, outfit, stamps, labels etc...steal a bit of that joy!
    joy stealing no more. i'm gonna think of you when i stamp each one...some time this week when i get that done!!:) haha
    have a happy day billie jo

    PS
    we would love to send you and your family one...email me your address.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love sending Christmas cards out as well, but I am having a hard time ths year. They have been on my desk for over a week now. Today once Juliana I get Juliana off to school I am going to set down and send then out. Thank you for this post it inspired me to get going.:)
    Hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

I will answer any questions you may have through email, so if you would rather not do it that way, please let me know. I'll answer here. Just remember to check back for a reply!

Billie Jo